The purpose of writing press releases is to inform the public of a new product or service that is going public. Make your press release newsworthy and exciting so editors will publish it. The idea is to get people excited about your new product and want to learn more.
I’m sure you would probably want to know how to write a press release sense you never wrote one before. So here are ten tips of the critical things you need before you submit press releases to the public.
1. Have a powerful and eye shocking headline.
2. Is it worth writing about?
3. Focus on your target Audience.
4. Give only the facts.
5. Don’t write your life story.
6. Keep it short and sweet.
7. Give examples.
8. Find an angle.
9. Provide contact information.
10. Decide how and where to send your press release.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1438481